Talent Acquisition Partner, Latin American Cluster
This position will primarily recruit for the Latin American Cluster Sales Companies (Mexico, Colombia, Panama, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Brazil) with a focus on Sales and Management related positions. The Talent Acquisition Partner may also work on additional recruitments as assigned.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for the Talent Acquisition strategy in the region in alignment with the Human Resources Business Partners in each of the regions. Priorities will include but not be limited to: sourcing strategies for passive candidates, providing an exceptional candidate experience, networking, employer branding and implementing appealing and disruptive approaches for attracting high potential candidates.
Job Description: Responsibilities include, (but not limited to)
1. As a talent acquisition consultant: complete market analysis to educate and consult internal clients on best practices to carry out.
2. Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategies to identify the best candidates and build talent pools.
3. Clearly articulate the Alfa Laval value proposition to candidates.
4. Tailor talent acquisition practices to the specific level of roles.
5. Demonstrate strong follow up skills in an organized way by proactively and effectively communicating with hiring managers, HR Business Partners and candidates.
6. Share advances on talent acquisition processes with hiring managers and HR Business Partners
7. Share interview best practices and influence decision making on vacancy profiles and candidate profiles
8. Identify opportunities to establish/improve processes internally within the organization
9. Analyze trends and results of candidate data, recommend possible actions and opportunities for improvement.
Analyst market needs and future skills sets the workforce will need
Bachelor/University degree. Specialization, Masters, advanced degree, a plus.
Experience: 5 years of experience in recruitment, ideally technical commercial roles in industrial organizations. 1-2 years of general Human Resources experience, a plus.
Language: Proficient in Spanish, Portuguese and English, a must.
Full cycle recruiting experience (sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checks, offer)
Ability to manage recruiting and talent acquisition projects from start to finish
Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), LinkedIn Recruiter
Experience managing recruitment processes remotely
· Business acumen and ability to integrate talent management strategy into business requirements
En TradeHelm, Inc., nuestro #Recruiting Team sigue creciendo🙌🏽. Si te interesa participar, enviame tu CV 📧 Remote position...Enviar CV-HV
En Talent Lab estamos buscando Jefe de Desarrollo para empresa consultora de gestión y finanzas corporativas. El objetivo del cargo...Enviar CV-HV
JEFE DE RRHH para Importante corporación educativa REQUISITOS: · Bachiller en Administración, Relaciones Industriales, Derecho, Psicología, Ingeniería Industrial · Magister...Enviar CV-HV
Director de Gestión Humana. Profesional en psicología, administración de empresas, ingeniería industrial o carreras afines, especialista en recursos humanos, experiencia...Enviar CV-HV