IT Business Systems Analyst
Santiago, CL, 8320000
Location : Macul, Chile
5+ years of relevant experience of business analysis in a relevant functional area;
We are a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver standardized, integrated technology products and services to create tangible business value.
To strengthen our Marketing, Sales & eBusiness Chile Hub team we are looking for a Business Analyst for Local Solutions.
Under the guidance of the Business Analyst Manager Comm Planning / Prospect & Field Service based in Mexico City, you will be supporting the business in the markets on M&S IT local solutions, raising the business needs to the relevant IT product representative and coordinating the development, deployment, and sustain of M&S IT local solutions. You will play a key role in specifying, testing, and deploying requirements into M&S IT local solutions. Your role is also critical by eradicating business disruptions in operations and enabling efficiency in LATAM operations.
A day in the life of…
• Supports the Product Manager & BRM in strategy development through incremental improvement of the product, designing business scenarios & use cases;
• Delivers training to the end users, deployment and support teams;
• Designs business scenarios and use cases for the product mix to maximize its adoption/value;
• Develops, motivates & directs staff belonging to business and ISIT to understand business needs and find the best solution that will align with customer objectives and ISIT strategy;
• Partners with business and ISIT to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements, pain points or opportunities into ISIT requirements;
• Coordinate the execution of deployment and support activities in the region;
• Support business integration initiatives including Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestures;
• Organize and execute the delivery of M&S projects on time and within budget.
What will make you successful
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent; M.B.A. preferred;
• 5+ years of relevant experience of business analysis in a relevant functional area;
• Project management experience;
• Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment using design-thinking methodology;
• Strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards;
• Understanding of various software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall);
• Excellent understanding of business complexity and interdependencies;
Importante empresa TI en Santiago, se encuentra en búsqueda de Gerente de Desarrollo Objetivos del cargo: Responsable por el desarrollo...Enviar CV-HV
Importante Empresa de Cobranza requiere contratar un Jefe de Sistemas, con experiencia centrada en el desarrollo y administración de sistemas....Enviar CV-HV
Gerente de IT Data – Importante Grupo de Telecomunicaciones Capital Federal, Argentina DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO Buscamos un profesional que posea...Enviar CV-HV
INGENIERO DE SEGURIDAD, con experiencia en: -2 años trabajando con Cloud específicamente con GCP (excluyente), AWS o Azure (idealmente con...Enviar CV-HV
Exitosa empresa tecnológica con mas de 15 años en el mercado y presencia en mas de 20 ciudades del Perú...Enviar CV-HV