Employee Relations Specialist
This position requires an individual who has previous employee and labour relations experience, subject matter knowledge, and strong communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills that enables the individual to work successfully on a broad spectrum of employee relations and site support issues and projects.
The position supports Mexico Operations . The central objective of Amazon.com’s employee relations team is to ensure our organization’s treatment of employees is fair, respectful, and consistent with our framework of our core business values and objectives. To support that objective, this position will focus on site support activities that improve local and network employee relations.
The individual, for example, will work proactively to:
Collect and analyze multiple levels of Associate and manager feedback, primarily through data analysis and site visits;
· Partner and engage with site leadership and HR to identify and improve opportunities that affect the Associate experience including continuous improvement in communication vehicles and practices;
· Analyze, diagnose, and audit people programs, policies, and practices to sustain positive employee relations;
· Prepare assessment reports including observations and analysis for senior level leadership review
· Conduct positive employee relations trainings;
· Conduct and oversee employee relations and vulnerability assessment programs.
The individual may be required to work reactively on critical employee relations issues that are crisis-oriented and typically can only be successfully completed with limited time.
The position reports to the Mexico’s Employee Relations Manager within the Operations Human Resources group at Amazon.com. . This is a full-time position that will require significant travel, 50-60% of the time over the course of the year.
· Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree, JD, or other specialized training in labor/employee relations a significant plus
· 2+ years direct experience in:
· Employee relations, labor relations, or labor/employment law with an emphasis on labor and employee relations work
· Retail/manufacturing/distribution/call center locations with hourly employee populations; some experience working in unionized settings a significant plus
· Understanding of federal Labor Law
· Experience on identifying and mitigating labor risks
· Technically proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, & PowerPoint, with ability to become proficient with HTML a plus
· Able to pass a comprehensive background and reference check
· Experience in designing and delivering successful training programs
· Team player with demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills; excellent public speaker
· Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills, enabling individual to establish partnerships working with senior leaders and across organizational lines
· Able to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner
· Highly analytical thinker and problem solver
· Proven attention to detail; extremely organized
· Acts with sense of urgency, bias for action, fast pace, and desire to thrive in a dynamically growing environment
· High-quality judgment and sound decision-making
· Strong project and time management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects to closure
· Confident and innovative thinker; isn’t satisfied with “checking the box” or just pulling out “what we did at my last job”
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Requerimos personal técnico, tecnólogo o universitario de carreras afines a Recursos humanos, radicado en MÉXICO o alrededores con experiencia mínima...Enviar CV-HV
Para industria Pyme buscamos un Responsable Administrativo, graduado o finalizando la carrera de Administración o afín con al menos 3...Enviar CV-HV
ANALISTA DE SELECCIÓN Y CAPACITACIÓN OPERATIVA, para Importante Empresa Multinacional Siderurgica, Líder a nivel global, ubicada en La Tablada. La...Enviar CV-HV
HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYST Advanced P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re...Enviar CV-HV
Importante empresa del sector productivo busca psicólogo, ingeniero comercial o en administración de RH para posición de Analista de RH...Enviar CV-HV