Talent Acquisition Specialist (Spanish and English B2+)
Argentina, Buenos Aires, Boulogne
What you will do
The Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise Latam is responsible for all hires in the country in charge, and at all levels. The team works as advisors about the internal and external talent labor markets to the business and HR teams. We’re a forward-looking team, leaning on relationships and fueled by data. We are positioned to make a dramatic impact on the culture at Johnson Controls, by influencing hires with quality, diversity, speed, and cost.
As part of the Centre of Expertise – LATAM, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is accountable for delivering end-to-end expert recruitment services (from briefing to negotiating offers) for our Business Centre and take responsibility for all aspects of operational recruiting.
How you will do it
• Working closely with key stakeholders to consult on recruiting strategy and influence hiring practices.
• Maintaining a professional network; attending career fairs, college universities and networking events
• Driving the concept of Diversity in hiring through innovative and targeted marketing campaigns
• Having the opportunity to work on local and European staffing projects to drive continuous improvement and deliver results
• Developing and executing tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow that meets diversity and overall recruiting goals.
• As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you have disciplined focus on your customers
• Using insights gained through relationships to anticipate future needs and consistently adding value for the customer
• You deliver results and are fuelled by your passion to win, taking personal responsibility to ensure success
• You are an agile communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, understand your audience, and can quickly adapt to meet the needs of differing audiences
• Believing the best work is done in teams, and you seek to collaborate with peers to support their activities and accomplish organization-level goals
• You should be naturally curious and have a drive to deliver a best in class service while adding commercial value to the process with the knowledge you build up of the market and disciplines you will be focusing on
What we look for
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communications or related field
• 5+ years of progressive experience in corporate and/or search firm recruiting, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
• Experience in stakeholder management in a multicultural environment
• Competence in developing digital candidate sourcing strategies
• Technology aptitude – experience with Taleo (ATS), Avature (CRM), LinkedIn Recruiter, and other direct sourcing tool
• Foundational understanding of the Boolean search language, and how those search principles apply to both internet and database searches
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we are shaping the future to create a world that is safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Jefe de gestión humana para Bogotá: Buscamos profesional en carrera administrativa con formación y experiencia en talento humano. Será responsable...Enviar CV-HV
Buen día Red, sigo en búsqueda de un profesionista para Gerente de Capital Humano, con amplio conocimiento en nóminas, aproximadamente...Enviar CV-HV
Estamos en la búsqueda de un Analista de RRHH Ssr para la zona de Quilmes. Si te interesa la posición,...Enviar CV-HV
Si tenés ganas de trabajar en una empresa pujante e innovadora mandanos tu CV! Requisitos: -Título universitario -Experiencia en posiciones...Enviar CV-HV
Compensation Lead Generara estrategias y liderara la operación de la compensación organizacional, buscando la equidad interna y la retención efectiva...Enviar CV-HV