Talent Acquisition Partner
Buenos Aires – Rosario
Bring your best game to bringing the best people on board
Our mission in Human Resources is to have the right person in the right place, as we believe it makes a difference! Working collaboratively with your HR colleagues, your experience will guide our transformation of shaping living for the better.
This involves managing multiple projects, reacting quickly to changes and not just adapting, but embracing our purpose! In our diverse and opportunity-rich environment, what you do here has the potential to impact the careers of thousands of people around the world.
A typical day at work
You will be responsible for ensuring that selection processes in Latin America take place in accordance with corporate policy, promoting equal development opportunities for all Electrolux employees, as well as a great experience for our candidates.
Your day-to-day work will include constant connection with people, being in contact with hiring managers for strategic alignment of selection processes or in interviews with candidates from different areas and expertise.
We look for someone who will always bring improvement to our processes, so if you are looking for an environment in which you can make a difference, your place is here!
Who are you
– Collaborative. You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
– Innovative. You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
– A professional with energy. Your ambition and drive allow you to deliver results
– Strategic. You analyze different strategies to take us from where we are to where we want, mapping paths and developing solutions to achieve the goals.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Administration or related areas;
• Experience in Recruitment and Competence Interview;
• MS Office;
• Advanced English;
• Portuguese will be a differential
As part of the Electrolux team, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career can take you.
Talent Acquisition Partner, Latin American Cluster Buenos Aires Bogota Main Purpose:· This position will primarily recruit for the Latin American...Enviar CV-HV
Gerente de Recursos Humanos Si eres profesional, tienes mínimo 3 años de experiencia liderando áreas de recursos humanos y cuentas...Enviar CV-HV
Importante cadena de cafeterías con presencia en Santiago y regiones requiere un JEFE DE RRHH / GESTIÓN DE PERSONAS. El...Enviar CV-HV
Gestor de Capacitación y Desarrollo Estamos en búsqueda de un talento para el departamento de Recursos Humanos Sexo indistinto, profesional...Enviar CV-HV