1. Build public policy strategy to ensure the success of product and corporate goals in South America;
2. Engage with external stakeholders including government, civil society, and business associations to inform about company products in the country and collaborate on areas of overlapping interest;
3. Carry-out research and reporting on domestic and international policy issues relevant to the company;
4. Inform the cross-functional product and corporate team on policy and regulatory developments in South America that could present risks with implications for the company and its products
5. Identify and coordinate outreach to relevant policy stakeholders on national, state, and municipal levels
6. Assess implications of and advise on product and feature launches within country
1. Existing network: the individual must be very familiar with the online platform space in South America and the community involved in policy and regulation;
2. Research and analysis abilities: the individual will need to take complex situations and effectively communicate their implications for the company, as well as argue priorities for the public policy function;
3. Professionalism: all engagement, research, reporting, documents, and presentations must be of the highest professional quality;
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment: the individual will need to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines;
5. Strong teamwork and communication skills: the individual will need to work with other departments including, but not limited to policy/legal/PR staff to assess need, alignment and path for collaboration;
6. Discipline and self-drive: the successful candidate will potentially work remotely from his or her immediate supervisor.
The successful candidate will also potentially travel domestically and/or internationally. He/she needs a strong sense of responsibility and self-drive;
7. Language: Fluent Spanish and English are a must.
– Relevant years of experience in government relations;
– Experience in major multinational corporations or international organizations;
– Experience in a tech company, especially a user driven content platform is a plus;
– At least an M.A. Degree in law, public policy, international relations is preferred.
Analista de Comunicación y Responsabilidad Social – (Chiclayo) EMPRESA DEL SECTOR ELÉCTRICO CL Selection: Head Hunters, empresa consultora especializada en...Enviar CV-HV
En AES, elevamos la calidad de vida en todo el mundo cambiando la forma en la que la energía funciona....Enviar CV-HV
Estoy en búsqueda de Head of Communications para una importante empresa de alimentos ubicada en Santiago. Busco perfiles con experiencia...Enviar CV-HV
Empresa farmacéutica a nivel internacional está buscando: ¡Gerente de Comunicación LATAM! Necesarios: Inglés avanzado indispensable, preferible portugués. (escrito, hablado y...Enviar CV-HV
Consultor en Comunicaciones-00847602 Description Como Consultor en Comunicaciones para el Centro de excelencia de Capability Network tendrás un rol clave y estratégico...Enviar CV-HV