At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Contribute to provide an attractive, competitive and efficient compensation and benefit package for our ROPU SA employees by operating regional policies/procedures and providing accessible information for supervisors to their decision making process.
• Implement ROPU SA organization’s compensation and benefit programs.
• Design and implement regional process, ensuring availability of tools and necessary trainings for user’s success.
• Coordinate regional studies and compensation surveys to run competitiveness assessment and evaluate internal equity throughout the year. Conduct periodic benchmarks with C&B network and partners to constantly evaluate BI practices and competitiveness, and share best practices.
• Lead regional workforce and salary planning process align with regional and corporate guidance. Ensure quality of data and feasibility of projections. Coordinate the payroll controlling activities.
• Bachelor´s degree HR,Administration, or related.
• Payroll knowledge (desirable)
• General knowledge of accountancy (desirable).
• Variable payment scheme design (desirable).
• Advanced English.
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.
Para importante empresa nacional en pleno proceso de expansión seleccionaremos: ANALISTA DE EMPLEOS Y CAPACITACION (Ezeiza) Se requiere: Profesional graduado...Enviar CV-HV
Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist – LATAM BUENOS AIRES /TALENT ACQUISITION – TALENT ACQUISITION /FULL-TIME: REMOTE Please note, all positions...Enviar CV-HV
Estamos en búsqueda de un/a Analista de Jr RRHH que le interese sumarse a una importante empresa nacional de producción...Enviar CV-HV
Gestor de Capacitación y Desarrollo Estamos en búsqueda de un talento para el departamento de Recursos Humanos Sexo indistinto, profesional...Enviar CV-HV