- Creates and drives annual area calendar
- Manages all agendas and minutes of LATAM Area Leadership Team meetings or related meetings
- Leadership of certain LATAM area initiatives
- Be recognized as a focus point when it comes to a strategic regional project management support
- Follow-up on strategic agenda topics
- Support the roll-out of the strategic organizational framework
- Focus on Innovation and Continuous Improvement Processes
- Liaison for any topics and initiatives beyond the area (Small Medium Countries, International 8 biggest countries, etc.)
- Works closely with the affiliates in order to support and expedite their organizational development towards becoming more agile through design thinking
- Design and implement a business score card (BSC) for the region
- Conducts organizational reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness
- Makes recommendations based on emerging market trends, opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement.
- Business administration degree and several years of working experience (or transferable education and skills). Preferably has had a past experience in consultancy firms.
- Project management proven experience and equivalent industry experience required;
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and ability to quickly learn new skills and software applications
- Highly skilled in writing and interpersonal communications with ability to persuade and influence to add value to end results
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholder within the area and abroad
- Agile mindset and flexible to adapt to fast changes
- Discretion of sensitive and confidential information
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Development, Business Development > Asset / Alliance Management
- Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Santiago, Buenos Aires, Bogota